Saturday, August 26, 2006

Creating Keepsakes September 2006

I just wanted to share with you my most recently published page. Vanessa Hoy, an editor at Creating Keepsakes, asked if I would scraplift a page for the Six Degrees of Scraplifting article. It was so fun. I copied another lady's page and then the amazing Joy Uzarraga scraplifted mine. Also, Clint and I's cute faces made it into the table of contents at the beginning of the issue. The second time my face has been in the table of contents! Go check it out if you get a chance!

"Punk Love" seen on page 11&107.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its amazing Kayla
Blessings
aVw

Anonymous said...

Such an awesome layout kayla!!!! :) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

you are incredible Kayla, and I miss you!

Anonymous said...

The color scheme you have on this one is AWESOME!!!!! I like the design mucho mucho.

: )

GREAT JOB!