Monday, September 12, 2005

Two Years, Baby!!

As of today, Clint and I have been dating for two years!! Wow! I can't believe it. Those two years have probably been the most crazy and exciting years of my life (so far...). It doesn't seen that long ago that Clint asked me to Midland High Homecoming. We've been through so much, and God has been faithful in all of it. Through amazing dates, Christmases, New Year's, prom, two graduations (and two more to come!), me moving to Colorado and lots of long phone conversations. For fifteen out of twenty-four months that we have dated, Clint and I have lived two states and almost 700 miles away. Although sometimes it's been very difficult, God has kept our relationship strong. We've learned so much from each other and have really grown together. Not only have we grown together, but we've grown up. So many of our plans have changed since we began dating. God has changed both of us and the goals we have set for our lives. I'm so thankful that God has kept Clint and I together so long! Not only is he the love of my life, but my best friend! I don't know what I would do without him. Thank you, Clint for being an amazing boyfriend for the past two years! I know so many more exciting things are yet to come.

Photo taken at my graduation in May.

To celebrate our 'anniversary', Clint surprised me by sending a dozen beautiful cream with pink tipped roses. I walked into my room to the amazing aroma from these roses and a sweet card from Clint. I will definitely be enjoying my dozen roses for the next two weeks!

No comments: