Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Right Now I'm....

A challenge from Two Peas in A Bucket - post about what I'm doing right now:

  • Just finished my Goal Attaintment and Decision Making class
  • Sitting in the college library
  • Thinking about what to eat for lunch
  • Wearing khaki pants, black tank top, green half sweater, black pointy shoes and hair is actually fixed
  • Thinking I need to call Clint because he'll be wondering what I'm doing
  • Wondering if I should really go to the gym tonight, or skip it and go home
  • Heading to work in about 20 minutes
  • Wondering why my Service Engine light in my car keeps going on and off
  • Making up a combination logo for a restaurant for my class tomorrow
  • Working from 1-6...hopefully there will still be cake
  • Going to bed early so I don't have to worry about rushing to school

1 comment:

SageHen said...

Love the pointy shoes!