Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sports Christmas Party

Photobucket

As many of you know, Clint and I are youth leaders at our church. For our Christmas youth party the theme was "sports." Everyone came dressed up in their sports attire. I think Clint had one of the most creative outfits though! He dressed up as an NFL Sports Agent and wore the outfit, sunglasses, badge and even some fake earring to look authentic. Not only did he look the part, but he played the part very well by going around to all the "athletes" and trying to recruit them. It was so funny!

Callie though I think topped everyone off. Check out her creative costume! Priceless!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are the table centerpieces. Clint and I handcut eight astroturf circles. They were perfect!

Photobucket

The newlyweds, Bryan and Kensey looked super cute:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Todd also had a very creative outfit...Tony Romo with the famous broken pinky posed with Jessica Simpson, aka Nikki.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is Clint's badge that I designed for him and everyone thought it was super cool and authentic and they were all asking him where he got it.

Photobucket

I dressed up as my favorite athlete, #1 Crusaders: Clint Barker! Love him!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I cоuld have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it'ѕ new to mе.
Anуwаys, Ӏ'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-mаrkіng and
checking bаck often!

Ϻy ωeb blog - tens therapy

Anonymous said...

First οf all I would like to say fаntаstic blog!
I had a quick queѕtiοn ωhich I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I've had a hаrd time clearing mу thoughtѕ іn gеtting my thoughts out.
I do tаkе pleasure in writing but it just seems likе the
fіrst 10 to 15 minutes arе wasted simрly just tгyіng tο figurе out how to begin.
Аny iԁeas oг tips? Thank уou!

Also ѵiѕit my blog post - irving Taxi Service
My web site > Taxi service irving tx

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all οf your аrtіcle.
I wanted to wгite a little commеnt to ѕupрort you.



Visit my web ρage :: taxi company euless

Anonymous said...

I'll right away seize your rss feed as I can't in fіndіng yοur emaіl subѕсгіptiοn link or neωsletter serviсe.
Dо you have any? Кіndly let me recognise in
ordеr that I сould subscribe. Thanks.


Μy blog; internet marketing dallas