Friday, January 09, 2009

Me at Kim & Matt's Wedding

Photobucket

After months of planning, late nights, lots of designing and dozens of emails back and forth, Kim and Matt were married on Saturday, November 15, 2008! It's crazy to think that Kim and I were married in the same year! I was so blessed to be a huge part of Kim's wedding day. She was my maid-of-honor a year ago and I was blessed to be her matron-of-honor on her special day.

My jobs for Kim's wedding consisted of:

  • dress picking outing
  • researching and finding photos
  • researching photographers
  • engagement photography
  • wedding invitation design
  • rehearsal dinner invitation design
  • bridal lunch invitation design
  • hostess for bacherlorette party
  • hostess for lingerie shower
  • coordinating bridesmaids
  • bridal photography
  • program designer
  • guest book designer
  • favor designer
  • hair dresser
  • make-up artist
  • veil putter oner
  • dress lacer and adjuster
  • OVERALL WEDDING PLANNER
I am just kidding! But that is what everyone was calling me by the end. It was so much fun. It was basically like getting married but without the amazing honeymoon at the end.

Here is a little glimpse of me from the wedding day doing all my duties! These photos were taken by Kim's wedding photographer, the talented, Shan Renee.

Photobucket

My hair was done by the amazing, Ty Lindgren at the Barry Morris Salon. She has been doing my up-dos for years and does an AMAZING job!! Kim's hair was done by me!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Congratulations, Kim and Matt!! If you'd like to see more photos from the wedding, click below to watch their slideshow!

Kim & Matt's Wedding Slideshow

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://pipyfizuz.wtcsites.com/yjorap.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

It`s OK!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online zhn

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on kaylabarker.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Here is a fact for you. Recent Scientific Research points that nearly 70% of all United States grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

Anonymous said...

SEO
very handy, thanx a lot for this articlle ..... This is exactly whag I was looking for.