Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Youth for the Nations 2008

I am back from Youth for the Nations 2008 and I had an awesome time!! It was a busy week with not much sleep, but amazing time with the Lord! I enjoyed the leadership workshops and night services with Benny Perez and Jude Fouquier and amazing worship by Jesus Culture. It was so neat to see all of our students press in and go deeper in their relationship with the Lord. God really touched our lives this week and I am so thankful that I was able to go. I took lots of photos. Here are several of my favorite. Check out the Eminent t-shirts!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: