Tuesday, July 01, 2008

June eScape Card Workshop

Photobucket

Aren't these flowers so perfect? I bought them on Friday before my eScape Card Workshop and they are so happy and colorful! Perfect for the card class! Clint left me last weekend and went to Dallas to spend some time with his brother and cousin. I stayed home and got everything ready for my card workshop.

I had nine ladies over on Saturday and we had a great time! They made cards, ate a yummy lunch, learned some new techniques and I sold a bunch of Stampin' Up! stuff. I also sold a bunch of my retired stamp sets so I could buy some of the new preview sets!

Here are the five cards that we did.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun at the card party again! Who won the stamp set?

megs said...

I miss you too. but i love reading about your life. :) "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" is one of my favorite songs. (It's on one of the youth photos). love you

JoAnn Welch said...

These are so great! I am totally using your ideas for my Stamp Club tomorrow! I will have my post up shortly with the cards we made. You are an inspiration.
JoAnn : )