Sunday, April 01, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Sorry, it's been a little while since I posted. I'm so glad my crazy month of March is over and it's now April! And that means there's only 11 days until my birthday. So of course I have to show you what's on the birthday wish list. The weird thing is that these are almost all digital gadgets. The not so weird thing is that they're all expensive! Go figure. So here's my long list:














Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Standard - $399
Of course, I will need to get the newly released CS3! Especially because it's gonna fly on my Intel Mac! Bring it on baby! The new Photoshop, enhanced Bridge, InDesign and Illustrator is gonna be amazing. I can't wait to try it!















Extensis Suitcase Fusion - $54
To go along with my CS3, I will need an awesome font manager. This is the one that I have been wanting for awhile but haven't gotten around to buying it!















Quicken 2007 for Mac - $69
And while I'm installing software, I should probably install Quicken 2007 to keep my account in order. I've also been meaning to buy this and haven't gotten around to it!















Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth Tablet - $199
I've really been wanting a tablet for a long time. Although I love my Mighty Mouse, my wrist is really asking me to start using a tablet instead. I would be much better for my hand since I spend hours a day on the computer. I love that this one has Bluetooth so I don't have to mess with any ugly wires on my desk.















Epson Stylus Photo R1800 Inkjet Printer - $550

My poor old wide format Epson printer is just sitting and collecting dust on my desk. I would really love to replace it with this beautiful inkjet printer! It prints 13x44! I love it! And has multiple color cartridges.















Sigma or Canon 10-22mm Super Wide Zoom Lens - $499

I'm really wanting some new lenses to play around with on my camera. I'd love to have this super wide zoom before I photograph Meghan's wedding this weekend. I think this would be a really nice one to have.















Canon 70-300mm Zoom Lens - $650

I've been wanting to buy this lens for a really long time, but just haven't had the money! I think it would be an awesome zoom lens to have. The biggest zoom I have right now is a 28-90mm.
















{click photo to see larger}
The Ultimate Present: The Engagement Ring - $4,000+
And of course, the ultimate present would be the amazing engagement ring that I've been dreaming about for soooo very long! Either one of these settings, size four with a beautiful emerald cut diamond would be really nice! And of course there's only one person that can give me this awesome birthday present and you know who you are! I love you, baby! ;-)

No comments: