Monday, April 09, 2007

A Beautiful Wedding & A Cold Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Ours was very snowy, cold and wet! It felt more like Christmas than Easter. But it was a very pretty spring snow.

This Saturday, I was the wedding photographer for a friend of mine, Meghan who is sister to my good friend Hannah. It was so fun being the photographer and I got lots of great shots. I’m currently in the process of editing all pre-ceremony pictures, but I wanted to go ahead and give a little sneak peek! Here are a couple of my favorites that I’ve edited so far. There's lots more to come! Click on the photo if you would like to see larger.
















3 comments:

Jessie said...

Beautiful Kayla!!! :)

Anonymous said...

These look excellent, Kayla! We can hardly wait to see more! You are the MASTER!

Anonymous said...

I love the shots & rich color. I think you really captured the moment. You did a fabulous job!

KIM