Friday, April 14, 2006

Made it to 19!!!


Wow! The year went by sooooo fast! And so much has happened this past year. I've also been blogging for over a year now. Only 40 post in a year. That's pretty lame! I'll really try to post more often. I always have good intentions but a shortage of time.

If you didn't know, I turned 19 on Tuesday! Woohoo. It was a really nice birthday. I went to school and work. The ladies at work sung me "Happy Birthday" quite loudly right in the middle of the store. So embarrassing! My mom came in and took my last Monogram Madness class. And she bought me a ton of awesome scrapbook stuff I wanted...3 Basic Grey paper packs, Hero Arts border stamps, the new Freestyle book and Rhonna Farrer acrylic stamps. So cute! My friend, Hannah also brought me balloons and a card while I was working. After work I came
home to a birthday party thrown by my little sisters. They had made a sign and wrapped some presents for me. I got even more neat gifts and cards from friends and family. My mom attempted to make another homemade cake this year. Unfortunately the cake wanted to stay in the pan. Some of you may remember the German Pancake disaster of last year. Too funny! One year my mom will make the perfect cake. It still tasted great anyway! I wish you could have been here to celebrate with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kayla!
It's been a long time since we've talked! It's hard to believe we're 19 now! My dad is writing a story on TERACO right now and your grandfather told him about your blog. Feel free to e-mail me if you want much has happened in my life lately. My e-mail addy is midwife2be@sbcglobal.net
Blessings,
Melody