Monday, April 24, 2006

Happenings....

Woah, April is totally flying by, I can't believe it! And so much is happening. I'm getting trained at work to receive and will probably take over the job in the next couple weeks. I'm actually home this morning! For the next five weeks, I only have school on Tuesdays and Thursday, unless I test out of my class all together. I'm loving being home in the morning. It's so quiet and I am way more productive in the morning. Also.....my best friend Hannah just got engaged!!! Yep, last Saturday, the day before Easter. We went out on Friday in celebration! We went to Copperfalls Spa, to the outlet mall, a bridal shop, Macaroni Grill for dinner and we went to see Take the Lead-which was awesome! If you like dancing you need to see this movie. We really enjoyed it. I'll try to post some photos I took on Friday.

Also....my mom and I were uploading photos last night and I ran across this cute photo she took of Clint and I when he was here in March. I just wanted to share it! Have an awesome day!!

No comments: