Thursday, January 19, 2006

Shout Out To Kim!!

I wanted to post my most recent published page. I was sooo excited that Creating Keepsakes picked up this layout of Kimmy and I for the Pretty Accent article. The coolest thing that is, if you open to the table to contents on page 13, you'll see Kimberly and I's face indicated which page the article is on! Sooo cool! They used the page for 'using symbolic accents' on page 130 of the February 2006 issue. You can probably still check it out at Barnes and Noble. Thanks for letting me share!
The Mag:

My "Almost Sisters" Page (click it if you want to read journaling):

4 comments:

Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

Hey! cool! i saw that and wondered if i'd seen u around 2 peas and now i have! yay! congrats!

Anonymous said...

The two coolest girls ever. My sister Kim and my girl Kayla. By the way Kayla who was the photographer?

Anonymous said...

saw that abd was totally excited for you! YAy you! congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Kayla, you're so talented!! How i wish i could do that kind of stuff!!!