Sunday, January 01, 2006

I Won! I Won!

So in my typhography class for school we had a assignment to design a logo for Sewell Center's 1st Annual Blues Bash. It is a charity event that will be happening annually and they needed an identifing logo/symbol to use on a huge poster, invitation, t-shirt and a bead for a necklace. So out of about 30 logos submitted by students, THEY PICKED MINE! I was so excited and shocked. They payed me $50, and it's something that will go on my school record and in my portfolio. I just wanted to share. They won't be printing any pieces for about a month, but I'll post some pictures if I can. Here's the logo:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kayla I'm so proud of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kayla - It's Laura from GE PERU! It was so cool to read through your blog. You must be the COOLEST girl I know! Congrats on being inducted into the Scrapbooking Hall of Fame. What an accomplishment! I love to scrapbook, I just wish I had more time to do it. Keep up the GREAT work, I am truly so proud of you. Miss you and Megan soo much. Tell her I said hi? Love ya girl!!!