Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Wedding Rehearsal: January 3, 2008

Okay! Get ready to see some stinkin' awesome photos from my fabulous wedding photographer Kristin Bednarz! I was so blessed to find an amazing photographer who captured our wedding so perfectly! She was able to come into town on Thursday night for our wedding rehearsal and dinner. The wedding rehearsal went so smoothly. I think it was all the prayer and hours of planning that I did. Everyone that was in the wedding got a custom wedding packet which included a personalized to-do list and detailed minute by minute script. Julie at Mid-Cities did a wonderful job of making the rehearsal run along so smoothly.

My bridesmaids Meghan, Hannah and Kim all looked so fabulous! It was so funny that all of us wore cream and black to the rehearsal!

Our rehearsal dinner was at Carino's Italian Grill. This one had a private patio room that was the perfect size for our group of 40. Clint's mom, DiAnn did an amazing job of putting it together! The tables were decorated so beautifully with matching flowers, candles and linens and custom placecards made by myself. I gave everyone a copy of our wedding slideshow on DVD that was to be played the following day and parents and grandparents each received a different framed engagement photo of Clint and I taken by the fabulous Kristin! The food was great and we really enjoyed getting to spend some time with all of our friends and family that we don't get to see often.

1 comment:

Ariana's Corner said...

Those are truly amazing!!!!!! Congrats!