Monday, February 12, 2007

The Same Old Stuff...

Well, another week has started. If you were wondering, I had an awesome time in Dallas last weekend! It was so nice to get away from the snow and enjoy some southern sunshine! I had a great time with Clint and his family! I wish it would've been longer. I came home to a very nice week here! I drove my car every single day last week! That's the first time in about two months. But we got more snow last night, so not today.

I'm really ready for break from school. Only a couple more months until I graduate! Unfortunately, because of the continuous hours I spend on the computer every day, I've developed carpal tunnel syndrome. :-( So I'm having to be really careful of the amount of time I spend on the computer and I have to keep my wrists supported.

So tomorrow is Valentine's day! I hope everyone has some fun plans. I'll be at school and work and then coming home to see Clint on iChat. Since we both got Macs, we've been able to see each other every day because of the awesome built in iSight. It's been so nice. I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow! Here's some pictures of Clint and I last week on iChat.


No comments: