Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm on MasterCard.com!!

I have something soooo cool to share with ya'll! Because of my job, I now have some of my graphic design work on MasterCard.com! How cool is that? The "Customized for your business." banner that appears on the home page of the MasterCard® Small Business site was designed by me! Here it is:


If you click on it, it takes you to our new program: MasterCardGiftCard.com.


All of the banners on the home page of this site where designed by me, along with the majority of the side graphics and photos you see on the site. Also, in the Product Gallery, I designed the tan striped card and the red envelope gift card. And all of the carriers that are viewable in .pdf format were also down by myself. It's so cool to see my work on the web, especially on MasterCard's website. So, go check it out! MasterCard® Gift Card

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayla,
We are so impressed with your very marketable talents. You make the family proud. JST

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your work is so professional! You'll have to show me some of your tricks sometime. : ) JoAnn Y.