Friday, July 21, 2006

Back From Texas

I got back from Texas this past weekend, and I had a blast! It was so nice to get to hang out with Clint for a whole week. It went by way too fast! We did so much in one week. Clint and his band Lifted^ have been working on recording their songs for a demo CD. I took pictures with Clint and Ross worked on laying down the guitar track for their song Abba Father. After awhile, Clint let me help.






That Friday night, they played at the Rock Bottom Cafe. It was such a neat restaurant and Lifted^ put on an amazing performance. I had a great time taking photos. I was really sad to come!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful girl! I'm glad you had so much fun in Midland and I am SO sad I didn't get to see you at all this summer... it's definitely ridiculous. I'm sorry. Crazy stuff! I love you.