Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring is Definitely Not In The Air!

Not here in Colorado anyway! I'm home from school today because of all the snow! Ugh! Out here in the country, we've gotten about 8 inches and it's still coming. I'm really missing the Texas springs where everything starts greening up in early March. I'm so ready to put down my convertible top and run around town in shorts and flip-flops.

Clint and I had a great time while he was here! I had an awful sinus cold while he has here, so we weren't able to go skiing like we wanted. But we did go on some great dates! Out of all the times he's come up to visit, this was the first time it snowed while he was here. But, not like it's snowing now!

Yesterday afternoon, I set up a mini photo shoot and took some photos of my siblings. These are my favorite three of Mercy and Melissa. I just love the catch lights in their eyes. I'm still trying to play around with my 50mm lens I got for Christmas. So far, I'm really loving it!

Please leave a comment or send me an e-mail! I haven't heard from anyone in quite a while. I hope you're doing well!

Click To See Larger:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kayla Leigh:

Your sisters are gorgeous! I bet your mom is a hot one!

Tell your guitar playing brother that he is excellent.

Give praise to your Lord and to your earthly dad for all that they have given to you and your siblings!