Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Hall of Fame Book Is Out!

I am so excited to share with you that the Creating Keepsake's Hall of Fame book is out! If you saw my post in March you would know that I entered the largest and hardest scrapbooking contests this past winter and out of all the entries I won an honorable mention. This means I was chosen as one of the top 75 scrapbookers in the world. Since winning an honorable mention, God has brought me so many new and exciting opportunities. I've gotten to do design work for Better Homes and Gardens' Scrapbooks, Etc. I've had several of my pages picked up for the monthly issues of Creating Keepsakes and I was asked to be a contributor for one of their articles (3 Products, 5 Scrapbookers) in their November issue. I've also become great friends with all the other honorable mentioners this year and they have been so inspiring and encouraging. I plan on entering again this coming year and Lord willing the outcome will be even greater! If you're ever in Micheal's, JoAnn's or Barnes and Noble, pick up the Hall of Fame book and please check out my page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your HM! That's awesome!