Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Phantom of the Opera

After my long post, I figured I should update you with some photos! These photos are from the beginning of December when Hannah, Brendon and I got to go see The Phantom of the Opera downtown for Hannah's 20th birthday! We had such an awesome time! It was so fun to get dressed up and go somewhere. It was a little difficult to get my very short hair in an up-do, but I was able to make use of my old prom dress. Before the play, we went to eat at Vesta Dipping Grill. The food and atmosphere was AWESOME, and if you're ever up this way, you have to try it. With every entree or dessert, you can pick three sauces to dip your food into. Yum! So fun! It was so fun to see The Phantom of the Opera since it's one of Hannah and I's favorite movies. We had great seats, only about 8 or 10 rows back on stage left. The acting was great and the whole stage presentation was amazing! It was an awesome experience I won't soon forget and I hope we can do something similar soon!

The girls and I getting ready:


Erin (Brendon's sister), Hannah and I:



About to eat some awesome food at Vesta Dipping Grill:



Outside the theater after seeing Phantom:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayla,
Photo shop me beside you in those pictures! Please you look so pretty.

Anonymous said...

How fun and you all look just gorgeous! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, soo pretty! I found your site from looking on 2peas :) & I am just reading through, enjoying. So cool to see you talking about what you're learning in the Word! I am a (non-licensed) make-over artist at Merle Norman & I LOVE your eye make-up! I am going to study it for proms I'm working on next weekend.

God Bless!
Christie